VITAMIN TRANSDERMAL PATCHES
Transdermal patches come in various types; vitamin transdermal patches are one of the most popular forms of vitamin delivery. Our vitamin patches have been developed to release vitamins and nutrients over time when applied transdermally. They are then quickly absorbed and utilized by the body. Some of our offerings include:
- Vitamin C Patch: Vitamin C is one of our body’s most essential daily vitamins. With the ability to help increase immune system health, aid in detoxification, and fight fatigue, our patches are the ideal delivery system for your customers.
- Vitamin D Patch: Responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, phosphate, and many other biological effects, Vitamin D is needed daily. Our patch may help to increase the health of your bones, teeth, and muscles with the absorption of our transdermal vitamins.
- Vitamin E Patch: Vitamin E offers many benefits, including immune function, anti-inflammatory capabilities, eye health, heart disease, and more. It works to protect your cells from oxidative stress. Our transdermal patches are an all-natural, convenient way of receiving the many benefits of Vitamin E.
- Multi-Vitamin Daily Patches: To ensure your body is getting all its essential vitamins and minerals, daily multi-vitamin supplements are a great option, but remembering to take them can be a hassle. With our transdermal multivitamin patch, your body can receive the needed nutrients with simple, transdermal delivery.
- B12 Patches: Looking for a way to potentially increase your energy, support your immune system, and aid cognitive performance? Patch Export created vitamin B12 patches to help just that. Our transdermal delivery system alleviates the traditional side effects from B12 supplements, making patches the best way to receive B12.
Transdermal patches allow vitamins and supplements to bypass the digestive tract, allowing the person to experience fewer side effects compared to traditional delivery methods. Patch Export is a leading wholesale manufacturer of all-natural, hypoallergenic transdermal patches.